The different aluminium anodising treatments consist of electrochemically forming an oxide film of variable thickness on the surface of the aluminium that is then appropriately sealed to prevent natural oxidisation.
It is an electrolytic process through which a protective layer of aluminium oxide (Al2O3) is created on the surface thereof (only anodisable material).
- Solid joining with the metal base.
- Protective action against corrosion.
- Decorative action.
- Electrical insulating action.
- Lack of toxicity.
- Colouration and impregnation capacity.
- Resistance to abrasion.
- MATT or GLOSS anodised BLACK MATT or GLOSS anodised Hard anodised